Thursday 10 June 2010

Tiffany Doodles Sketch Challenge

Hi There!
Now I was going to do the Waltzing mouse sketch challenge but I had a go, and cutting out that circle has not gone well! I just can't get it to look right, so, I give up!
Instead, I joined Tiffany Doodles sketch challenge. After I watched Fringe..OH! cliff hanger!! J.J Abrams the creator of the show is so good!! fantastic twists and turns, and I never saw that coming!
So, then I worked on my card, I was going to post it up last night along with my other cards I did yesterday, but it was getting late and I couldn't be bothered!haha!
So...here's the sketch...
you can use any stamps you like with it, i only used two stamps and made the papers the focal point as I was in that kinda mood!
and here's my card....
So the deets are...
 Websters Page paper for the background, the music paper I can't remember where from, the flower paper is from Sassafras 'Blueberry Grove', the rosette I made with Gisela Graham Teal ribbon lace and a Prima pebble. also used the lace ribbon along the bottom there, then stamped the 'you make my heart sing' medallion thing on card, then attached to the ribbon, and finally I used Waltzing Mouse stamp for the sentiment. All in all, I'm chuffed to bits with it!
I'm off to do some housework now, and later today Mum's coming to me to do some more card making.
p.s got hubby to call up about my 'gadget', they dispatched it via courier on Tuesday. Why not just say so, in the email? But at least its on its way! Yay!
Have a good day!

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Em! What a lovely card! Nice job with sketch!

Virginia L. said...

Love the soft and pretty colors you use! Fantastic take on the sketch!

Lindsay said...

What a pretty card! So soft and pretty. Those papers are great! Thanks for playing with us at Tiffany Doodles

Bonnie said...

Oh Em, this is gorgeous!!! LOVE the colors! The blue is really "you"! You did a wonderful job!!!

Sal-Gal said...

Hi Em, Really like what you've done with the card!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Oh so pretty! Love the soft colors and the papers as focal points. Thanks for playing with us at Tiffany Doodles!

Cindy Lee said...

This is awesome, Em! Great combinations of paper and that handmade rosette is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at TD :)

Shannon said...

Wow - I love the toile and vintage looks!! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Tiffany Doodles!

Deirdre said...

Lovely card. Lots of fab details.

Ruby said...

Very pretty card, I like the little flower you've done. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiffany Doodles!

Vanessa said...

Love your pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at Tiffany Doodles!

Tiffany said...

Emma!! Congrats on winning this challenge!! Please come by Tiffany Doodles to pick out your 3 prizes!!
Just email your choices to me!!

Ruby said...

Congratulations on your win over at Tiffany Doodles!!!! Enjoy your prize, we'd love to see what you make with it!

Tiffany said...

Emma, I'm having trouble sending to your email... Do you have another one I could try? Thanks!