Hi again, I forgot in the previous post to add the '10 random things about me' that goes with the award!
so here they are
1. My best friend, is Bonnie, we have 'pen pals' since 1996/7 and hadn't met until 2006 when I went over to South Africa to visit her for 2 weeks. Last May she came over to visit me in England. We still write huge long novel -like letters!
2. I am also a singer. I have done gigs and was in a country duo for a few years, now I just sing at private gigs,Karaoke, friends weddings etc as its too daunting to go solo!
3. I've gone down two dress sizes in the last 8 months and am finally the size I was when I got married, although a different shape! due to childbirth, twice!
4. I have always been a brunette. I have gone different shades, but never gone lighter, but my hair lengths have been from very long (could tuck it in my waistband) to 2" long (big mistake!!)
5. There is an 8 year age gap between my hubby & I. Our mum's have known each for years, and there's a old wedding video where we are in the same shot. I am 11 and singing, and he is 18, and plays bass!!!
6. I am a middle child and it's NOT fair!!!
7. I really do not like any reality tv shows, esp the 'next top model' ones or '16 & pregnant' or 'my sweet 16'. stuff i wish my step daughter wouldn't watch!!
8. I love old movies, anything with Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, Audrey Hepburn, Robert Mitchum, Deborah Kerr and Jimmy Stewart. my favs are 'an affair to remember' & 'the grass is greener'
9. My most favorite music artist is Michael Buble. When i was 16, I loved the Beatles & the Monkees. In my 20's, it was Bon Jovi and The Levellers (folk rock english band), I like most music, except that screamy gothy rock & eminem.
10. I really like driving. I didn't learn until I had my son when i was 26, and passed my test first time. I do most of the driving.
when I first tried to think of my first point, I thought ' how on earth am I going to think of 10 facts! but actually I just kept thinking of them!! But I won't bore you any longer!!! haha!
P.s Mum, I have tried to make sure I have used a capital 'I' each time!! (mum said the only complaint she had about my blog was that I used a lowercase i, when I should have put 'I'!!
Not too badly for my first complaint, i guess!! Sorry, I guess!!!!!!! ;)
Monday, 17 May 2010
Sunday, 16 May 2010
firstly, i must say a huge delayed THANK YOU to my bestest buddy, Bonnie, who awarded my this lovely award
i feel honored and most unworthy of such an award, because everyone else who has got it is truelly awesome and has amazing talent! but Thank you very much, all the same.
really bad photo! sorry! I used things i'd had in my collection for ages, i think the paper is K&Co, the embellishments, i have no idea, had them so long! ric rac is from local craft store.
(stamps are 'wonderful' clear stamp collection by Penny Black, papers are Websters' pages)