Sunday 28 February 2010

3 more new cards?!! i'm on a roll!

Hi there. hope you've had a good weekend and are making the most of your sunday night.
I'd like to say a huge, ginormous thank to Bonnie for designing my blogwear, just for me! and for even putting it all on and setting it up as i had no idea how to. so thank you so much my dear friend. i love you loads!
i've just adding this post then i'm off to tidy my 'workspace' - well, my dining room table!
Then i'm settling down in the lounge in front of the fire, to watch Dancing On Ice. (c'mon Gary!!)
and then Lark Rise to Candleford my favorite programme at the moment.
So... i thought i'd show you the cards i made today. I've a few anniversaries coming up, so i thought i'd better get started on my plan to not forget any this year.
                     So this is the first one i made tonight, i did feel it's lacking a certain something, but i'll leave it as its nice to have a selection for different tastes!
This next one is based on an ATC i made (see below on ATC's)
This one took ages to photograph right as the lighting in my house is terribly dim, so i ended up in the brightest room (bathroom), this is as close to the true colour i can get, its a sage green card, with pretty pastel green paper, and lavender paper and coloured roses. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, it was not my original design or idea, i changed it halfway through! it goes like that sometimes! i haven't put a sentiment on it as i couldn't decide if it should be a thank you card, or get well soon.
What do you think it should be?


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi my friend!
I also did a lot of cards ...well actually last night, I did all my anniversary cards ahead for the whole year!! I am so happy it's done and out the way! Now I must remember to post them! I love your cards, they are gorgeous! I think the last card is very versatile, it could be a thank you card or happy anniversary, or to a friend (hint hint)-it's lovely!

Emma said...

thanks bon..if i had the time i would have made more! but there's only so many hours bob likes the dining room overtaken with craft stuff!!