Friday 26 February 2010

ATC's



i made my first ATC some years ago. i made 3, two of which are the last two pictures. then rest were all done fairly recently in October/November 09, when i took part in an ATC tutorial class with Bonnie .the third one is her design which we all had to copy, and the others are the results of the class. only two are not traded. but i really enjoyed the whole class and process. i think though the first one is my most favorite i've done






This one is still available to trade, its hand drawn






















This one in still available to trade! hint hint!!































3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I have your first one you sent me on my inspiration board in my study! I love it!

redjanfan said...

Looks like you took Bonnies ATC class too. I must make some more as well. Love all your sewing project too, it's one of my favorite hobbies. I wish my photography was as stunning as yours and Bonnies!! Your new blog is lovely.

Emma said...

thank you both for your comments!